Back pain is something that everyone encounters as we age, and it can get uncomfortable to deal with. Many people spend their money each year on pain pills or anything else simply to relieve a small amount of the pain, with little results. Inversion tables are made to help reduce the stress to your spine. It helps to elongate the spine which will help to relieve pressure on your spinal cords ligaments and even the nerve roots. It will also help to relax the muscles that support the vertebra in your back. When your back is relaxed, it can help the rest of your body to relax as well. The Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table is designed to help you relax and take the pressures of daily life off of your spine.Designed and sold by Body Max, this product comes highly recommended by so many of its users.
More about the Product
This product seems highly recommended by its users. The manufacturer, Body Max, based out of China, seems to have a very high reputation with inversion tables. In business for 20 years, since 1993, it has even been endorsed by some professional athletes. The table is made of steel metal for durability and the ankle and back supports are a foam material for comfort. There are many safety straps, locks and pins to ensure your ease of mind while you’re using it, and also so you’re secure. The machine is a light 41 pounds, which could get bulky when you’re transporting it or taking it out of storage, but it also helps to keep you from hurting your back any more.It has a dual pin system to easily adjust the height for any user between 4’7” and 6’8”. That is a large height range, making it good for most people to use! The weight limit is 250 pounds, which also proves its strength and durability. There is a pull pin system on the ankle adjustments for ease of use, and the four foam rollers help for your comfort. Uniquely, this table lets you invert to more than one angle, which is hard to find on many inversion tables. It is suggested to start out at a 20 to 30 degree angle for the first few days to help your body get used to inverting. The foam backboard is made for users comfort as you’re inverting yourself.
- Dual pin system makes adjusting the height easy for anyone between 4’7” and 6’8”
- Has a 250 pound weight limit
- Ankle adjustments have a spring loaded pull-pin for easy adjustment.
- There are four foam rollers around your ankles for safety and comfort.
- The handrails are U-shaped to help you invert easily.
- There’s a safety strap to make it easier to set your own inverting angles.
- Safety locks for storage.
- Easy to assemble.
- Safety lock keeps the table locked in place for ease of mind.
- Folds up for easier storage.
- Assembled dimensions: 55.5 x 29.5 x 57 and 7/8 inches
- Storage dimensions: 13 x 29 x 75 inches
- Amazingly positive customer reviews
The Good and the Bad
- Easy assembly
- Folds up for easier storage
- Unlike other tables, the Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table offers many angle options.
- U-shaped hand rails
- Reasonably priced
- Sturdy and durable
- Some users have complained about safety problems with this model
- Ankle cushions and back cushion could be uncomfortable
- Can be a little bulky
What do I think
There are many inversion tables on the market for many different price ranges. The Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table seems to have some features, such as the inversion angles that are unique for this model. Some people are new to inversion therapy, so this will help them ease into inversion without the discomfort of full inversion. The steel construction makes it durable and strong, so you can use it without worrying about it breaking soon after assembly. The foam ankle and back board help for you to be more comfortable while you’re using the table, so that helps.The worrisome part that I’ve found is that few users have reported safety concerns with the strap and the ankle guards. Some people have also reported damage to their table upon delivery.Overall, I think that with as many user reviews are out there, and with very few of them being negative, this would be a very good investment for anyone who is in the market to find a way to stop back pain and make life just a little bit easier for you. I would definitely give this one a try.